Sunday, July 5, 2009

Breast Buddies



'A friend loves at all times' Proverbs 17 v17

This is just a short post to introduce my friend Judy. We've been having a chill out time at the caravan resting between surgery and chemo. Judy had surgery 5 days after me so somedays I lend her my slippers as she follows the same path. Girls you need to watch this space to see men jump when we click our fingers! Seriously now, I think we are both blessed to live with some of the best men on the planet - Judy has three and I have four and they have all showered us with love.
Doing life with great friends is good and I believe God has equipped me and will protect me in this my place of purpose.

2 comments:

  1. John & Lorraine LewisJuly 11, 2009 at 9:48 AM

    Hi Jean and Judy just to let you know that you are always in out thoughts. I am so impressed! blogging from the caravan. what next.
    Nothing's going to stop you girl.
    Have a nice break and see you soon.
    John & Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean Want you to know I will be praying for you tomorrow. Remember Jesus is walking through this with you. Isaiah 49 v.13
    "For the Lord comforts His people and will have compassion on His afflicted ones"
    Love Margaret D.

    ReplyDelete